Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tagged

Hey everyone! Yes, we are alive. It has been a crazy last few weeks but I think we have gotten through the worst of it. Our household has been sick and more sick for the last several weeks. I finally took Graham to the doctor today and it turns out that he has a bad ear infection in his right ear. Hopefully the antibiotics will help him. The good news is that I have a happy sick child who continues to light up our lives, despite how miserable he may be feeling.
Well, I have so much to catch up on, but I thought I would start out with this tag I got from my sister-in-law forever ago. The rules are to pick the sixth folder and then sixth picture in your picture folder. I wanted to mix it up a little and I picked the sixth folder from the bottom.
Here it is:
It is an adorable picture of my neice Payton (on the right) with her friend Tara. I think she is about ten months in this picture if I have the date correct. It's actually funny because I have her friend Tara in my mom's preschool class that I help out with and it is adorable to see her so little. She is a couple months younger than Payton.
So now I am going to tag: Amy, Emily, and Jill

2 comments:

Teagan said...

ooohhh! have a sick household stinks!!

I am glad everyone is feeling a bit better! The summer needs to come so the hot sun can burn it out of everyone.
Love you guys!!!
I can't believe how Small Payton is in this picture...but yet she still looks like Payton:)

Kim said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found our blog! Graham is so cute and glad you guys are doing well. Hopefully we can see you when we are down visiting Tyler's family sometime.