It's hard to believe, but my little boy is seven months old as of yesterday!! I don't know where the time goes but he is getting so big! He is no longer my little baby anymore. I took this picture a month ago when he was just barely six months when we fed him his first real meal. I really think he enjoyed his carrots, what do you think?

I love the look on his face. What a cutie! Since that day we have fed him apples, bananas, pears, squash, and sweet potatoes and he has loved everything we give him! He is very exciting for the day he can eat everything that we eat, he watches us very carefully with every bite.
We also took him in for his six month appointment and here are his stats:
Height: 27 3/8 inches - 75.90 percentile
Weight: 19 1/2 lbs - 75.90 percentile
Head: 17 3/4 inches - 75.90 percentile
What a big boy I have!
He is just such an amazing little boy. He is constantly asking for his "da da da da" and would spend his whole day just observing the world. He loves rolling from his back to his stomach but doesn't quite want to roll from his stomach to his back (I know he can do it, he just won't). He loves to stand and I know he is itching to start running around but I am hoping he will crawl first! He has the greatest laugh that I am hoping to capture on video very soon and if you aren't careful, he will give you a big open mouth kiss! His favorite Saturday morning activity is to lay in bed between Travis and I where he just stares at our faces (or is that my favorite Saturday morning activity). He loves to be outside and if he is ever fussy, all I have to do is walk outside and he immediately calms down. I just love watching him grow up, if only he wouldn't do it so quickly!!


No comments:
Post a Comment