Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney Day!

On Valentine's Day, we went to our favorite bagel shop in the morning where we met up with Travis' mom and dad and also Tyler and Desiree, who had just flown in that morning. We sat and chatted for a while and then made our way to Disneyland! We had such a fantastic time showing around Teagan, Shaun, and the kids, as well as Barbara and Morris, our favorite place to go. Again, I forgot my camera at home (I thought I had brought it but then realized it was sitting right where I left it, on my kitchen counter at home :( ) but Teagan took some amazing pictures and so I get to borrow them! WARNING: Many, many, many pictures ahead! :)
Graham had so much fun talking and smiling at his cousin Charlotte. He loved every second they were here!


We walked right in and saw Pluto. He was nice enough to stop and chat with Charlotte.

Cute, happy boy!

Talking away!

I think Teagan and Shaun had the most fun out of us all. Here they are on one of many rides they got to go on.

For lunch, we had to take them to the Corn Dog Castle. Here is Teagan and Charlotte waiting in line.

You can't not have some cotton candy when you go to Disneyland!

We stopped by the Bug's Life Land where the girls got to ride some fun rides. Just as a side note, I left the house with NO diapers for Graham. While they were in Bug's Life, we went to the Hotel California guest services desk where they gave three diapers for free! Disneyland is the best!

Haha! I love this picture! It looks like a Paparazzi photo with our famous Teagan being dragged along by her famous husband Shaun! Don't you think so?!

Shaun, Teagan, and Charlotte enjoying the bumper cars.

Mommy and Daughter! So cute!

Preparing to get "soaked" on Heimlichs Chew Chew Train! I think they were a little disappointed. :)

Everyone at California Adventure. Next stop, Disneyland!

Everyone at the entrance to Disneyland.

It was crowded, but not too bad. Here is Charlotte and Teagan walking by Tomorrowland.

We loved having Grandma and Grandpa with us! Hopefully we can start a tradition!

Charlotte's favorite ride, the tea cups! Here is Barbara, Charlotte, and Teagan posing in the teacup.

We almost lost Charlotte to the Wicked Witch from Snow White!

This was as close as we could get to the Princesses. The wait was two hours!! Charlotte was disappointed but there is always next time!

What a cute face! Lillian is just so precious!

My two boys! Can you believe how much they look alike!?

Grandpa and Lillian, starting to show their tiredness after such a long, happy day!

Of course, we had to drag the kids on Pirates of the Carribean. Graham loved every second!

Teagan and Lillian waiting to get on the ride.

Graham with his Dad waiting for his first "big boy" ride.

Teagan, Shaun, Lillian, and Charlotte did have a chance to go on the teacups. What fun!

I love Lillian's face in this picture.

Lillian and Graham had a chance to play with each other while we were eating dinner.

Lillian asleep at the end of such a great day!

Charlotte asleep after the end of a great day! And I don't have a picture, but Graham also fell right asleep!

The day is over! :( I think everyone had a great time. Hopefully we will get to do it again, very soon!

1 comment:

Teagan said...

You are right I think Shaun and I did have the most fun! It was so great going with you guys and the parents!!
and YEA!!!! we need to do it again... and before Lillians 2nd birthday.
You know we will plan around you...so you tell us when Travis isnt' crazy busy in the summer.