Here are some random pictures that I took from this last month. Nothing too exciting but a cute little boy!
Hanging out in his high chair. I wanted him to get used to it before I started solid food.
What a smile!
Cute close up!
He is now officially sitting up all by himself. I still like to put something behind him because he will fall occasionally but he is doing so good!
He loves to sit up and play with his toys!
He chews on everything!
Everyone keeps saying he is teething, but they have been saying that for the past couple months and still no teeth!Here he is doing his new favorite trick, rolling over!




7 comments:
I love that face too!!! he is so adorable...and I am so glad we were able to see him.
okay so I know because I did some surfing and found a lot... type it in and you will find stuff...there is a youtube that is funny but the guy say one bad word in it so I couldn't post it.
I tagged you:)
NO NO NO... WE LOVE LOVE LOVE DISNEYLAND! and what made it was you guys!! REALLY!!!
I just was wondering if the costumes were better there b/c it was disneyWORLD.
DON"T HATE US... WE LOVE DISNEYLAND>>> THATS ALL we will ever know!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
okay so what do you know about that (the bachelor)... I couldn't figure it out...and thats why or how I found out who he picked b/c I was goggling it to figure that part out. I can't wait either...although you know we wont really learn much more... probably:(
Rolling AND sitting up?! Where has the time gone? He is growing up so fast. And again with the beautiful, smiling face. This kid is a heartbreaker already. He breaks my heart. I just want to squeeze him and kiss those darling, dimpled cheeks! You guys make cute babies. :0)
Oh my goodness!! He looks so much like Travis in that last picture
Ashley, I love that you put so many pictures of your cute adorable Graham. It is so fun to watch him "grow up."
Aunt Beverly (beverlynne)
Post a Comment