Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cheer Weekend!

My sister Emily was down this weekend with her three all-star cheer teams for a competition at the Anaheim Convention center. Wow, it was a blast from the past for me! For those of you who don't know, I was a cheerleader in high school and I loved competing and our last competition every year was held at the Anaheim Convention Center, so there were so many memories flying through my mind of my years of high school. We even ran into my old cheer coaches who have their own all-star team here in orange county. Travis got a glimpse into what my life was like for three years and what our future could be like if we end up with any cheerleaders in the family. I actually think he liked it! Haha! I had such a great time and I am so proud of my sister for what she has accomplished. Her teams did such a great job and the whole weekend was a huge success.
Here is Travis and Graham waiting outside the competition floor. Graham was such a trooper the whole day.

Graham and me together.

I got to sneak back into the practice area and watch her youngest team practice before they performed in front of the judges. These group of girls were absolutely adorable and they had just the cutest facials!

Here they are practicing one of the stunts.

Here is Coach Emily giving the girls a pep talk. I am so proud of her! She has built this cheer empire!

What cute little dancers!

This little girl was such a doll. I wish I had a better picture but you seriously couldn't take you eyes off her! She is an amazing performer!

Here they are on the big stage. They did such a great job!!

On Monday, we went down to Disneyland to met Emily and her cheer team. Here is an adorable picture of Graham and his aunt Emily.

It was so much fun seeing my sister, even for a little bit. I hope that we get to see her again really soon!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Great Pictures!
So fun to get caught up on you guys...
Graham is growing up so fast:)
I miss you.
Love, Me

Emily (the queen) said...

What a cute post! I loved all the pictures! Thanks for all of your support Ashley! It was so much fun to have you guys there! And Graham was adorable as always! I wish I wasn't so busy that I could have spent more time with you guys! Love you!

Teagan said...

I think we need to get our kids into modeling!!:) ha ha ha!!

Proud new Parents! said...

Just found your blog! Your baby is so cute and so big! I can't believe how quickly they grow! :)
-christina coyle (lucas)