Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cutest Baby Photoshoot

So I decided that it would be fun to enter Graham into the "Cutest Baby Contest" and so I proceeded to hold my very own photo shoot. I just took him down to our pool and sat him on some lounge chairs and just took a bunch of pictures. It wasn't until I entered him that I found out that he wasn't old enough (I know, cutest baby contest doesn't actually include babies) but I wanted to share all of these pictures. I think he wins for being the cutest, I mean, who could resist those dimples!

I think I picked this one.





My two boys.

Graham is very expressive, this is one of his many faces.

Here is another. I love how he can lift his eyebrows. You can just tell he is thinking, ALL the time!

Doing our best to get him to smile.


I also liked this one, in fact I may have picked this, who knows!?

I guess there is always next year!

1 comment:

Teagan said...

He is one of the cutest baby's I know!! (of course I have to say one of b/c mine are right there with him)
He is so handsome!! He is going to break a lot of girls hearts!