Monday morning, we decided that we wanted to get out of the house and so San Diego came to mind. We have some great friends that live down there and they let us crash at their house Tuesday night (after a fabulous meal) and then Wednesday morning we went to Sea World. I hadn't been since high school and Travis was like 11 when he last went, so it was so much fun to check everything out! I was also very curious about Graham's reaction to all the animals. I don't think he really knew what was going on but he definitely loved the Shamu show. Thanks friends for such a fun day!
Look at how intently Graham is watching Shamu!
Travis is admiring the Manta Rays.
My favorite part about Sea World is being able to look at the animals underwater, I just think it is so beautiful. Graham liked it too. 






2 comments:
Travis. I found your blog through Kim Huish's blog...i shall add you to the list of my stalker blogs on google reader...after all, we once were White House brothas from other mothers.
-jonathan
I am so glad you guys came down! We had a blast and can't wait to do it again.
Post a Comment