Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Still Me....Right?

I got my haircut yesterday and after much debating, I decided to go short. I'm still trying to decide what I think and I miss my long hair, but I think it looks pretty good. What do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty!

The Osgan's said...

you look gorgeous! that cut fits your face beautifully!

Betsy said...

I think it looks adorable! I really love it! And you do need to have Travis take you to NYC...it was my first trip and I am now hooked!

Teagan said...

you have come over to the short side...

Is it b/c we are moms? and we have no time to fuss??

The Sims Family said...

I love it!!! You look so cute!! It's really not that short. Just lots shorter than it was. You look wonderful! I'm not saying that because I am your mother either!

Liz said...

I happen to LOVE it! It's so cute. Definitely a keeper.

Teagan said...

okay-oops-did I not mention that I love it too??? b/c I do:)