Wow, time has flown by, Graham is turning one year old, today! I can't even believe how fast my little boy is growing up! He has been such a joy to us this past year and we are so blessed to have him be a part of our family. Happy Birthday Graham!

Graham with his Dad on his Birth Day

Graham and I together, I was in shock I think! :)

At six months! I can't believe how much they grow in just six months!

Graham at Lake Powell this past July. Wow, they change so much! Sometimes I wish he could stay a baby forever!

Graham is also lucky enough to share his birthday with his cousin Lillian, who is exactly one year older. I think they are going to be great friends! Happy Birthday Lillian!
1 comment:
I just think it is so special that our kids share the same birthday just like their parents did.
Post a Comment