Graham turned one on Saturday and we had such a great day! We started the day by sneaking into his room when he woke up and sang him "Happy Birthday!" I think he really enjoyed it.
He smiled when we finished and then he couldn't wait for breakfast. We made him pancakes AND yogurt, both of his favorite things.
We had a small party near our apartment with family and friends. It was kind of a hectic morning and things didn't quite go to plan, but I think everything ended up really great. Graham enjoyed playing with the balloons. He looked so cute, he had an Elmo shirt on that said "Hello my name is Elmo. I'm only here for the party!"
Everyone getting some food.
We had an airplane theme and so I got this awesome airplane cupcake pan and made some little airplanes which are on the "runway" leading to the "airplane hangar". Haha! I didn't have a lot of time but I think it still turned out pretty cute.
Now time for some swimming!
Of course, Graham got spoiled with all of the presents people got him. Like this shirt from his uncle Tyler.
So happy with all his presents!
Now time for cake!
I think he was pretty satisfied! He was only upet because there wasn't anymore for him to eat.Overall, I think his birthday was a success. Of course, we ended the day with a trip to disneyland and an exhausted Graham fell fast asleep at the end of a long, but exciting day.
Today we went in for his one year appointment and here are his stats:
Height - 30 1/4 inches - 65%
Weight - 24 lbs - 65 %
Head Circumference - 19 inches - 91%
He still has a big head, but we will love him anyways! :)







1 comment:
he is so adorable!! I saw the family picture you had done... oh my heck... You guys are such a beautiful family!!
ps-can't wait to see you guys in three days!! yea!!!
Post a Comment