August has been pretty uneventful so far, nothing too exciting to report. It actually has been really nice to not have very much to do. Travis spent the first week of August coaching for his swim camp, which was very successful for his first year, and now he is home and we are all just hanging out together as a family. Here are a few pictures of Graham from the last couple of weeks:

He is suddenly becoming very expressive and has learned a "mad" face.

He is still cute though.

Travis has been giving Graham a mohawk every night after his bath. These pictures didn't turn out that well, but it is super cute!



I think it might be time for a haircut!

Of course, we have been hanging out at the pool, A LOT. Here are the boys laying out.

Payton taught Graham how to clap at Lake Powell. This is a pretty good picture of him clapping.

Graham has also discovered the joys of feeding himself and goldfish have turned into his favorite food.

Such a cute boy!
1 comment:
we want to go to sea world! I think the girls would really like it now.
I love Graham's Mohawk!!!
and I can't believe how blond he has gotten!!!
Got the invite in the mail and can I just say adorable!!!!
we will have to celebrate his again with our girls once we get there!!! Love you!
Post a Comment