Yesteday, my grandma decided to come down to our place and have lunch with Graham and I. It was so much fun because we walked down to the town center thats close by, had lunch, and then walked home but made a stop at our park so Graham could play. I think we had a great time!

Here is Graham with his great-grandma at lunch.

Graham loves spending time with his great-grandma! He loves to give her big smiles!

Travis forgot to leave me the stroller so we decided to take Graham in our wagon! He had so much fun but I got a little nervous when he decided to stand up in the wagon. Thank goodness I was paying attention!!

At the park, we decided to introduce him to sand again. I had taken him to the beach a little while ago and all he wanted to do was eat the sand so I haven't had him anywhere near it since then. I thought I would see what he would do this time around and to my amazement, he loved the sand!! He kept running his fingers through it and watch it fall between his finders. He didn't even try to eat it!!



4 comments:
That face (last pic) is so the face that Charlotte made when she was his age... it cracks me up!!!!
what a great day!!
Hey there, it's me again. I want to invite you to our blog. If you send me your e-mail, that would be great! drummdown@hotmail.com
Teagan! If you see this too, send me your e-mail!
hey guys... we are getting excited to come!!
did you guys happen to sign me up for the 5K? and how much $$?
Post a Comment