For Memorial Weekend this year, we traveled to Arizona so that Graham could meet his Great Grandma Lorraine (travis' dad's mom) for the first time. While we were there, we also got to spend time with my sister and her family and also travis' parents and sister's family. We had such a great time, especially Graham since he was surrounded by his favorite cousins!
Graham in his car seat as we got ready to take off. He was such a good traveler, he just sleeps and sleeps in that car seat.
Graham with Bode in my sister's backyard. Payton kept making him laugh when she would run down the slide. It was so fun!
Here is Owen going down the slide, showing off to Graham.
Payton is giving me her best pose at the top of the slide. Love the skirt!
Payton is showing off her new boat!
Our boy is so grown up! He really had a great time driving this car around.
He knows how to properly back a car up.
Such a big smile for a big boy!
One of our favorite things to do at Travis' parents house is to swim and so we couldn't wait to get into the pool. Here is our family shot before we got in. Doesn't Graham look so cute in his rash guard!?
Splashing in the pool!
He just loves being in the pool!
Graham really enjoyed lounging in the pool, like father like son.
I love being able to spend time with Graham in the water.
Travis with his new bike!!
Nothing but cervelo for Travis.
Graham with Lillian and Charlotte. He loved spending time with them!
Lillian was so sweet with Graham, I think they are going to be best friends! 








Graham in the car seat on the way home. It was such a great weekend! I know Graham came home and realized how boring it is without his cousins around. We will have to visit again soon!


2 comments:
hi ashley! oh my goodness, graham is soooo cute! good job mommy!
My girls had such a fun time playing mommy to Graham- for a week after I heard "mommy, we need another baby..." and it was to the point that I am embarrassed to say... Charlotte was sitting next to me and she gasped and said "OH MOMMY YOUR BELLY IS GROWING... We are going to have a baby..." I told her sadly NO it was no baby in mommys tummy... that I have been having a lot to eat lately. HA HA!! I was mortified.
Post a Comment