These past few weeks have been so busy and so much fun! We have been having such a great time visiting with family and just being so completely busy that as of today, I am just happy to have nothing to do! I have about a million pictures, so be patient with me as post everything and I mean everything!
The day after Travis and I both finished our school years, we hopped on a plane and went to Utah. We have been living in California now for three years and we were anxious to get back to Utah to visit all the places that we miss. We also got the chance to visit with my sister and her husband and see our new niece! It was such a great trip!
Here we are before our flight. It was Graham's first airplane ride and he was so good! About thirty minutes in, he fell fast asleep and didn't wake up until we landed. Our only regret was not bringing our headphones for our tv's. We anticipated having to entertain Graham the whole time!
I love dressing Graham up for church! Doesn't he look adorable in his tie?

It was so great to be able to spend time with my sister. Graham loves his Auntie Em!
It took a little while for Graham to get used to Cooper. Cooper always wanted to give Graham kisses in the face which kinda freaked him out in the beginning.
My sister has this great park right next to her house and we went there almost every day. Graham loves the park!
Graham and I at the park!
Such a cute boy!
Swinging with daddy!
Emily even got into the fun!
Since there has been two new temples built since we left Utah we decided to spend the afternoon going on a temple tour. The first temple we visited was the new Draper temple which is located in this crazy nice neighborhood with huge homes! Most of them are half done, which is weird, but the temple is beautiful!
Our family shot in front of the temple.

Next stop, the new Oquirrh Moutain Temple. Here is a shot of the Angel Moroni which was actually struck by lightening the night before so his arm is all black. Crazy!
Graham was sleeping so we are missing him for this family shot.
Taylor was in a crazy mood so here is their family shot in front of the temple.
Taylor also thought it would be funny to put this branch on our front windshield and it was! I had to get a picture! Haha!
Last stop, Salt Lake City Temple Grounds! Graham loved the reflection pool.
Graham and I
What a little cutie!
I sat Graham on this bride pedestal (where all the brides get their pictures taken) and had a little photo shoot. I think we all got carried away!









.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
To bad we missed you in Utah, it would have been nice to meet you. I love the new temples that are going up.
I love your pictures in front of the SLC temple, they are so fun!
what a fun time!
love all the shots!!
Post a Comment