Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FYI

I no longer have a cell phone!! For the time being, I am going without a cell phone, we'll see how long that lasts. :) We are currently switching cell phone providers (I think T-Mobile cried when we called to cancel since I am one of their most loyal customers, I cried as well) since Travis got a IPhone and I hardly ever use it, we are just going to try sharing for a while. Let me know if you need Travis' new number or our home number. Thanks for being understanding!!

1 comment:

Teagan said...

That means the girls and I can't call you in the middle of Costco and I have to hang up on your b/c my girls are having a full out tantrum. I guess it was my own fault taking them out with no naps.

Well-Travis better tell you if I text you.
Love you guys!