Monday, June 8, 2009

Graham's New Friend

There is a little boy in our ward here that Graham just loves! The other day we were sitting behind them in church and they were just talking and talking! We finally had to take Graham out because he was being so loud! Well today was our ward park day and Graham was excited to see that his friend Dane was there waiting for him to play. They swung on the swings together and we just so cute that I had to take pictures! I am so excited that Graham is so friendly with the other kids and that Dane is so close in age (just a few weeks older than Graham). That means they will be in nursery together and I know will just be best friends!
Cute boys! (Dane is so tall! He will probably always tower over Graham!) :)

It was so much fun at the park today!

No comments: