Thursday, October 18, 2007

Visiting with Baby Ethan

On Tuesday, my good friend Brandi gave birth to her second son, Ethan and we were lucky enough to go visit her and meet him for the first time. I love holding newborn babies, especially ones as cute as little Ethan. Here are some pictures from that day:
Here is Travis holding Ethan. He was just so adorable, just sleeping like an angel!
Here I am holding Ethan. I wanted to take him home with me! :)
Here is Travis holding Brandi's other son Hunter. Hunter already loves his new little brother!
Here is my other good friend Emily holding Ethan. She just became a first time auntie herself!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, seeing newborn babies makes me want another one so bad! Cute blog colors...very appropriate for the whole "baby" theme. :) Do you guys have something you want to share with us? :) j/k!