October has been the month of new babies! Here are some pictures of some adorable new babies that were born just within the last week:
Meet Ethan Joseph Najm, born October 16, 2007 at 2:52 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz and was 20 inches long. Isn't he just precious?!
Meet Royal Adam Linthorst, born October 8, 2007 at 6:37 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He is such a little cutie!Meet Lydia Alice Hopper born October 12 at 3:30 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz and was 19 inches long. She is just a little angel!



2 comments:
YIKES!!!! babies, babies everywhere! ...so are you like, around them 24/7??? because if you were, i would be totally jealous! well, i am! :) so uh... where in irvine do you guys live? is it those apartments right off the freeway? or the village apartments?
Ashley, those are adorable babies, but I have no idea who they are! I can't read your text on our computer. It's coming through really, really light blue and I just can't read it. :) That's okay, though. Like I said, those are really cute babies!
Post a Comment