Two weeks ago, my brother went to the Homcoming Dance with a very nice girl named Cheryl. My mom was out of town, so I was lucky enough to take pictures!
Here is Tyler and Cheryl. Don't they look adorable together! I love the way her dress matches his tie. It was perfect!
Here is Tyler the stud. He looked so handsome all dressed up. Definitely the best looking guy out the bunch.
Here is Tyler, Cheryl, Tyler's friend Jerica and her date (sorry, I can't remember his name!) They all match so nicely, don't they?
Here is Tyler and Cheryl with two of their friends that weren't going to the dance. They were wishing they were the lucky ones that got to go with Tyler!
Here is everyone in the group. They took a RV to the dance, had dinner at Ruby's, and they went bowling afterwards. I know that Tyler had an amazing time!


1 comment:
Okay, these are awesome pictures. Is that the thing now...to match your date? Or has that always been the thing? I was in Chile during my high school "dating" years. :) Tyler looks awesome. What a stud. He's definitely a ladies man with all those girls hanging all over him! And you said they took an RV to the dance??? That sounds...creative. :) Oh, what fun! How fun that you got to take the pictures.
Post a Comment