Thursday, October 11, 2007

Payton's Party

Well, we thought we lost our camera there for a while so we haven't had anything interesting to post. It is much better with pictures.

Anyways, a few weeks ago we traveled to Arizona with my family to stay with my sister for my niece Payton's 3rd birthday party. Here are some adorable pictures:
Here is the birthday girl in her cute party dress. The party had a fun beach theme so the kids all went swimming (I played lifeguard) and Payton even hula danced for us!
I can't resist taking a picture with the birthday girl!
My sisters spent hours perfecting the perfect flower cake! Payton couldn't wait to dig right in!
Owen and Tyler showing off their mohawks!
The flower pinata was a big hit! There was so much candy in it, that it was very hard to break open. It took several grown men to finally break it.

Payton and her two friends showing us all their candy in their goody bags.

Happy Birthday Payton!

After an exhausting party, Payton relaxed in her Disney Princess lounge chair! What a princess!

4 comments:

Liz said...

She is such a cute little girl and it looks like such a fun party! I'm glad you had a great time. Isn't it the best when you can get together with family?!

Emily (the queen) said...

Looks like you figured out how to "jazz" up your blog. Looks good! Cute pictures!

mom sims said...

Looks like you wallpapered Ashley! I love it! Love the pictures too! It was a fun time for all of us at the party. It is just good to get together. You always do a good job taking the pictures and capturing the moment!

Barbara said...

Teach me, teach me....I love the new wallpaper:)
That will be your assignment when you guys come for the blessing..
"O'ta Ashley"??
Fondly, B.