Friday, February 6, 2009

Look At My Big Boy!

I just can't believe how big Graham is getting. These past five months have just flown by and he is no longer my little boy. He is growing so fast and getting stronger and stronger each day. At the beginning of January, he started sitting up all by himself if he could hold on to something. Here are some cute pictures on top of the changing table:

He is just so proud of himself!


What a little cutie, huh?!

Later this same day, we decided to go hang out at Disneyland with my parents and my brother. Graham just loves hanging out, looking at everything thats going on. We even managed to take him on his first ride!

Here he is with his dad, sitting on the tram. What pretty eyes he has!

He loves sitting in his stroller facing out. He is just so content and loves watching everything that is happening!


Look at his cute Mater Dei Swimming sweatshirt that he got from one of the swim kids parents. I can't wait for the meets so he can wear all of his fun Mater Dei clothes and support his dad!


Here he is with his favorite Uncle Tyler!


Here he is with his Grandpa, who is constantly teasing him!


Yeah, his first ride! Haha! My mom and I took him on the carousel and I think he had a blast!

Here is he and I together sitting on the ride!

No comments: