Thursday, February 12, 2009

Go Chargers!

Well, Basketball season at El Toro started and so my dad is now wearing all his favorite El Toro Basketball gear and attending all of the games he can go to. If any of you don't know, my dad has to be El Toro Basketball's biggest fan and biggest supporter! I guess something good did come out of cheering at all those games in high school. Well, we were over one day and my dad put his hat on Graham and I thought it was so cute. I had to take pictures!
I think he was a little confused at first. :)
Go Chargers! I just know Graham is going to be cheering them on right next to his grandpa one day soon.

There's a smile!


I know, you don't see many of these because I always take pictures, but I couldn't resist! Look at those dimples!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Travis and Ashley, that kid is adorable! Look at that darling face! He has such perfect, handsome features. I am in love.