Monday, January 26, 2009

Visiting Amy

One of the best parts about going to Arizona is that we not only get to spend time with Travis' family, but we also get to go see my sister Amy and her family. We went over there one day to spend some time with them and also exchange some Christmas gifts. It was great to see them, especially Payton and Owen. They are getting so big and it makes it so much fun to be around them both!
I put Graham on his blanket where Payton was watching a movie and then went and talked to Amy. I came to check on him and this is what I found. Payton had put a pillow under his head and covered him with a blanket! She is such a little mother!

Here is Payton and Graham. She was so good with him! Amy, I think this means its time for another! :)

What a cute boy! He loves his cousin Payton!

Here is Nate showing off his new threads. Travis was able to get a mater dei basketball warm up outfit and gave it to Nate for Christmas.

We got Payton some pj's for her Ruthie doll which she put on her Kit doll, of course. She wanted to show them off for me.

We got Owen a little Nemo doll (his favorite disney character) to go with his huge Nemo doll. I think he was very excited! What a handsome little guy!

Graham got some great toys from his cousins. He has been playing with them non-stop. (I know, he had one sock on. Don't ask me how that happened!)

Well, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of my little boy playing with his new toy. I just love his little face!





No comments: