Thursday, January 22, 2009

No Christmas is Complete....

...Without a trip to Disneyland! Right before we left to go to Arizona, we went down to Disneyland with my parents and of course, had a great time walking around. We wanted to wait for the fireworks, but it was freezing, so we left a little early, but we still had a great dinner and it was fun to hang out. I didn't get many pictures, but here are a couple:
It was so cold and we forgot Graham's adorable mickey mouse beanie! We tried to keep him warm with his blanket but it was hard to keep it on his head.

Our cute family picture!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey...glad to see more pictures of our little guy!! Loved our little "visit" via the webcam last Sunday morning:)
New thought...Just saw on someones blog that Lance has a blog..
http://www.livestrong.com/lance-armstrong/blog/
THought you guys would like to check it out.
Love, Me

Jill said...

Hey Ashley, How are you doing? I am in Anehiem (SP?) right now. I am actually right down the street from Disneyland. I am here watching my sisters two kids, as well as my own while she does her scrapbooking convention. Anyway, I am here until next wednesday, if you do not live to far away, and want to come up for lunch or something, let me know. I would love to see you and your baby. You can call me or email me. Talk to you soon. Jill