You know, I told myself that as Graham got older, I would more and more time to do things but no, I think I am losing more and more time! I have so many posts to do, I can't even believe that Christmas was almost a month ago, it seems like it was just yesterday! But, yes we are still alive and kicking, just alive with no time for anything!
Well, I just have to start at the beginning. My brother is a member of the El Toro High Concert Choir so we got to go hear him sing in their Christmas concert. It was so much fun and the music was absolutely wonderful. There is nothing better than Christmas music. My brother did a great job and the best part was that he also tried out to be in the Soundsation choir (which is a performance choir with boys and girls) and he found out that he made it! I can't wait to see him perform this spring!






1 comment:
isn't tyler on the bottom left? cute pictures! graham has got to be the cutest little boy with those dimples!
Post a Comment