Monday, January 26, 2009

Santa Found Graham!

The best part about this Christmas was being able to experience Graham's first Christmas. This meant that Santa came and dropped off gifts for Graham. Travis and I had such a great time opening these up with him on Christmas morning. Graham was up super early, so I think we got a glimpse into what our future will be like! :)
Here are the gifts from Santa. I think Graham was a good boy this year!

We sat him in the Bumbo chair and he loved looking at all his gifts. Here is a Baby Einstein video that I just know he is going to love.

He got a lot of books which he loves to look at!

Can you believe how intently he looks at his books?!

This makes me so happy! I want him to love reading!

He even got into ripping the paper off his gifts.

All in all, I think it was a very sucessful first Christmas for Graham! Thank you so much, Barbara and Morris, for everything. We had such a wonderful time and loved every moment that we got to spend with with our families in Arizona. We hope that it's not too much longer before we get to see everyone again.

No comments: