Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures from Graham's Arrival

Here are a bunch of pictures from the first week after Graham was born. Enjoy!

Here I am, laboring. I look happy but I am just hiding the pain! :)

Grandma and Graham
A happy new mom!
(It's too bad we can't all look unbelievable gorgeous after giving birth!)

My beautiful baby
A close up
Happily resting with Grandma
Sleeping so soundly
Resting with Daddy
Graham and I together
Our first family portrait
With Grandma and Grandpa (what a great surprise!)
So comfy!
His stats
With his Aunt Sheryl
With his Grandpa
With his Uncle Tyler
My little glowing baby!
(he had jaundice and so he had to sleep on the lights)
With my amazing doctor! He did such a wonderful job and I will forever be grateful to him for taking such good care of us both.
His first ride in his car seat on the way home from the hospital. I think he liked it!
Yes, I am playing X-Box while he was sleeping. Travis and I can always make time for Halo!
I look rested, don't I? :)
With his cousin Payton. Baby Graham Tyler loves his cousin!
Well, it has been exhausting but wonderful! We just love our little guy and trust me, more and more pictures are to come!

4 comments:

Liz said...

First of all, I love all the pictures!! Pictures are awesome! :) Second, he's just sooooo dang cute. I love Graham already. :) So, once you've had a few months to recover, we want to come and visit! It's been too long anyway, but now we've got this perfect little human that we need to meet!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have had so much fun finding your blog and reading and catching up on all your fun times. You can add me too...heatherliz.blogspot.com

Teagan said...

love the new pictures!!!:)

Jill said...

Wow, I just read your storey of giving birth and I am so grateful everything turned out fine. That is so scary about you calling your whole family and no one answering there phone. I just told my husband that he is not allowed to leave me for the week before my baby is due. LOL. I am so excited for you though. Congrats and your baby is beautiful.