Hello everyone! Well, Travis went back to work yesterday and boy do I miss him! It was so nice to have him around to help, whenever I needed him. But, Graham and I are having a good time getting into some kind of routine, although for him that means stay awake all day, while Dad is gone, and then promptly falling asleep as soon as him gets home. It makes having any free hands available to do anything quite hard but I think we are getting the hang of it. I actually was able to get him to sleep right now and so I am actually going to eat lunch! :) I am loving being a mom and taking care of him though. I can't even begin to explain the feeling of joy it gives me!
So, anyways, we are trying to plan when we are going to have the blessing. We have a couple of options and I just want to get everyone's opinion. Everyone is invited of course and we would like to accomodate as many people as possible and make sure that anyone who wants to come, is able to come. So, the dates are September 28 and October 12. Let us know if there is a date that is better for you or if either one is fine. We can't wait to share this special experience with as many of our family and friends as possible.


5 comments:
Well, of course family trumps friends, but our vote would be for the 28th of September. :)
On another note, I'm so glad that you're settling into a rhythm with the little guy and I can't wait to meet him. I'd love to do pictures, but I'll have to check with Dan as his work schedule is starting to get crazy. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
My vote is the 28th of September too...
I want to get back to see that little guy:)
Love, mom
it doesn't really matter to me, I am always up for a little vaca... But I asked Shaun what would be best for her and he said Sept. 28. But that we would do any time... thats just a less stress time...I guess.
Whatever works best for you guys we are there!!!
ha ha-typo I know my husband a HE (him)...ops
hey... just wondering what you guys have decided. Its coming up fast and we were trying to make plans...THanks guys- Love you. hope that little guy is letting you sleep a little. Kiss him for us!
Post a Comment