I can't believe that it has already been one month since Graham was born!! It has been an amazing month filled with so much happiness and of course, our challenges. Graham and I are still trying to figure things out, but these last few days have been very promising!! We have been going through some problems with breastfeeding (I have a low milk supply, as I discovered) and so for the past week I have been supplementing with formula. Graham has done a complete 180! He was so fussy after eating and I thought I was starving him even though we had spent the last two hours breastfeeding, that I finally called the doctor and this is what he suggested. Things have been going so much better. Now we are just trying to figure out how to get him to sleep better (he will sleep for hours in bed with us, or in his car seat, but only 45 mins in his crib). If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
We went to the doctor yesterday for his one month well-baby check-up and here are his stats:
Height: 22 inches - 50.75%
Weight: 10 lbs 5 ounces - 50.75%
Head: 15 1/4 circumference - 50%
He is my average little boy, but not average in looks! Look how cute he is:
I tried to have him sleep in his bouncer and he did for a little while. I had to take a picture because I loved how his little feet were hanging over the side!
And here he is sound asleep in his car seat. I am sure he slept here for four hours!! So content. :)
Here he is getting a bath from daddy. He actually like the bath when we have him sitting like this. I think the plastic is hard on his back when he is leaning back.
I have put Travis in charge of the baths, its their special time together. (sorry about the g's, it was too good of a picture to pass up)
Another one of his position he likes to sleep in, on his stomach. I only put him on his stomach when he has fallen asleep in my arms and I need to put him down for a minute. He loves it though!
A close up on his angelic face. He has really brightened up our lives!
Well, we are looking forward to the blessing tomorrow. I just want to emphasize again that EVERYONE is invited. Afterwards, we were planning on having some sandwiches at my parents house so be sure to come! The info is in the next post.


5 comments:
he is ADORABLE! Congrats Ashley, seriously. i am sure you are a great mom
Ash! He is so cute! Time flies! I can't believe he is already a month old! Regarding the sleeping- do you swaddle him? We bought a special swaddle blanket (you can get it at Babies R Us) and Roy started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks. Just a thought, it worked for us...
gosh I love him!!!
this weekend was fabulous. thank you for being so fun and easy to be around. Love you guys
Hey Ash! I dont want to be a weird blog stalker so I wanted to let you know Alycia showed me your site and so now I love to check it out! I am so happy you guys are doing so well and Graham is the CUTEST! You can see our blog at mightymciff.blogspot.com
He is sooo cute in those pictures! I can't believe how much bigger he looks already! So cute and I love the pictures of him with his eyes open!
Post a Comment