Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thanksgiving in Arizona

Wow, it's good to be back blogging. For the past several, and I mean several, I have been spending every waking moment working on transfering ALL of my parents old movies into digital form and finally on Christmas, I was able to give them all to my parents and siblings. Yeah! So now I can finally blog again!
This year for Thanksgiving, we went down to Arizona to spend it with Travis' parents and sister's family. Teagan and Shaun also just got into their big, beautiful new house, so we were anxious to see it and to have Thanksgiving there. We had a great time!
Graham loves playing with all of Grandma's toys and Grandpa managed to get Graham to wear one of his hats, at least for this picture!

Getting Graham to smile for the camera.

Travis and Graham are excited for some yummy Thanksgiving dinner.

Teagan did a great job setting the table with some cute Thanksgiving decorations and who can beat having Thanksgiving outside! This is Charlotte with her grandpa (Shaun's dad) waiting for the food.

Graham wasn't too impressed with turkey (he isn't really impressed by much food these days) but he did enjoy some pumpkin pie.

Cute smile!

Me with two of my favorite nieces, Charlotte and Lillian.

The day after Thanksgiving, we went to see the Mesa Temple Christmas lights, as tradition. We came a little early so we decided to get some food for Graham. He sat on Grandpa's lap the whole time so I think Grandpa was pretty thrilled.

We went to a new place called Abuelitas Kitchen and Graham thought the food was delicious.

We took his food on the road so Graham enjoyed eating while looking at all the lights. As usual, the lights we beautiful and tacky at the same time, haha!

Another cute pictures of my two boys.

A couple of family shots.


We had so much fun this year at Thanksgiving!

No comments: