I love decorating the Christmas tree! It is one of my favorite times of the year! We turn on some Christmas music and then reminesce as we start decorating. My mother-in-law gives us great presents each year that reminds of us Christmas' years ago. She gives us a Christmas bear where she continues the tradition from her own family where we write the top five things that happen to us that year so I love opening those every year to remind us of all the wonderful things that happened. We also get a special ornament and I am always surprised at how much our collection is growing! It's a great tradition!
We always have to have a real tree so the day we got home from Arizona for Thanksgiving we went out to pick out our tree. Here is Travis and Graham walking into the tree lot.









No comments:
Post a Comment