Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Morning

We had such a great Christmas this year! It was so nice to be at home and to have Graham be a little bit more excited about Christmas. And again, we are so spoiled!
The presents around the tree, including Graham's new slide that Santa brought from my sister's house. :)

Graham got lots of presents!

We thought it would be best to start with breakfast, so Graham got to enjoy some yummy pancakes.

Big yawn!

My little boy showing his mean face...this is his favorite look to give people.

Opening gifts with dad. Here is his new puzzle!

He actually got into openng the presents himself. He would walk over to the tree, pick one out, and then sit down to open it. So cute!

Playing with one of his new cars, it was definitely a car Christmas for Graham.

After we finished at our house, we went over to my parents house to open presents. Graham got this helicopter from his Uncle Tyler, so fun!

And much to our surprise, my parents got me a new bike and Travis a bike carrier for Graham! I was so surprised and so excited! We are going to have a great time spending Saturday's riding around together as a family. Look how cute Graham is in his helmet!

He got a train set from Grandma and he immediately sat in the center of the circle to watch it go around.

Here Graham in his new bike carrier while Grandpa tries to figure out how to set it up.

I think he likes it!

Now that I have my blanket, it's time to ride. :)

Of course, we all got right out and tried our new bikes (my dad also fixed up an old bike of Travis'). I didn't get any pictures, just video, but we had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad! What a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Krischelle said...

Ashley, I think Graham has got to be the most adorable little boy ever!! I always love how rosy his cheeks are, and he has such beautiful eyes! I can't wait till we have our own little baby and experience the joy of watching them open their presents!