We finished our trip to Utah by visiting the BYU campus and going up to the see the mountains at Snowbird. It was so great to back at BYU, it made me want to go back to college. I never thought I would say that!
This field is where my dorms used to be. So sad! Living in S-Hall was one of my favorite parts about being at BYU and it makes me sad that I won't be able to show my kids where my dorms were, but I guess that's life.
For those of you who don't know, Travis and I became the best of friends while sitting in Chemistry class. I feel bad for all the kids around us trying to learn because we would just talk the whole time! Anyways, that's where it all began and so we had to get a picture in our favorite seats!
Our future cougar! :)
My favorite snack, Chocolate milk with a double chocolate muffin, yummy!
Our family shot with the "Y" in the background! What a great picture!
We have so many great memories of BYU, it was so much fun to go back.
Since it had been raining, we thought it would be fun to go to Bridal Veil Falls and see what the waterfalls are like and they were spectacular!
Such handsome boys!
Graham wasn't looking, but it's our only shot of the family that we got.
Next stop, Snowbird! It was actually quite cold but it was fun to be up at the mountains again. It's definitely one of the things that we miss the most about Utah. Graham especially loved spending time with his Aunt Emily!
She can always make him smile!
Graham and Travis in front of the snowbird sign.
I really wanted to ride the tram, but it was so cold and it looked freezing at the top of the mountain!
Emily and Taylor! Thanks you guys for hanging out with us! Emily was such a good sport, we even dragged her around BYU!
We then drove up to Alta where there was a ton of snow! It was raining but we still had to take a picture.
Afterwards, we went down the mountain to have dinner at the Porcupine. It is located above a ski shop and they have this ski lift outside that I had to get a picture of Graham on. Future skier!












1 comment:
I am sad you were in Utah and I did not get to see you. Oh well, maybe next time. Glad you had a good time. Graham is adorable. Love it.
Post a Comment