Graham got his first hair cut on the 24th! It was getting really long in the back and I had a couple people think he was a girl so I knew it was time.

Now, the night before I was feeling a little daring and decided I would try to cut his hair myself. I only wanted to do the back since I was actually enjoying his longer hair. I think I did a pretty good job in the back and I think my confidence got to the best of me. :) I then decided I would just trim his bangs a little bit, big mistake!
He is still cute, even if his hair looks awful!!
Well, I couldn't let him stay like this so I immediately called and made him an appointment to cut the rest of his hair. I think it turned out super cute!
We went to this place called First Cut, it was really cute. Graham really enjoyed driving the airplane!






2 comments:
omg. You are hilarious. I admire you trying to cut his hair yourself, however, (no offense) he looks adorable now with his professional haircut. He is a keeper. And I agree with wanting to push pause. They grow up sooo fast. I think God did that for a reason, so that we would want to have more kids. Crazy.
Hi! I'm so curious to see how the g-diapers actually work. I got a pack for free so that is actually what got me even thinking about the cloth diaper stuff. I agree with you, they are definitely more expensive so I don't know if I can handle that. Anyways, i hope they at least aren't a disaster. We can at least get points for thinking about being eco-friendly, right?
Also, your boy is so cute!
Post a Comment