Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Rest of April

Wow, I can't believe how fast time is flying by! This past month has been filled with so many fun experiences and Graham is just getting so big!! I can't believe how many things they learn and how much they grow in just nine short months. It is an amazing thing to watch!


Well, we didn't do too much for the rest of April but here are a couple of fun pictures:

Graham loves food!! There is hardly anything that he won't eat. He finally is eating a little bit of solid food, he even tried his first cheerio today! I am so excited because I was so worried that he was never going to put anything solid in his mouth. Before, everytime we would put something in his mouth, he would gag!! I am so glad that we are over that stage!


Yes, my boy is sleeping!! I like to set him in his room while I am getting ready and when I came in to get him one day, he had fallen asleep!! It was so cute so I had to take a picture.



Of course, we went to Disneyland! We took Graham on the train for the first time and he had such a great time. Here he is waiting in line with Travis and holding his favorite book, Little Duck!




My two handsome boys!



Graham hanging out with his Grandpa in line.



He loves his Grandpa!



On the train!



Graham is sitting on the train with his Grandpa and Grandma and Travis.




This is a cute video of Graham laughing in the car. The camera is on Travis so turn up the volume to hear our cute boy!







Here is another cute video of Graham bouncing in his bouncer. I love when he bounces! I think it is so cute! Of course, the second I put him on camera he doesn't bounce but I wanted to have it on film so this was the best he could do for me. :)



No comments: