We had such a fun Mother's Day weekend this year. I took advantage of my dear husband and let him know that Saturday he was going to take Graham while I had a day out with the girls! Last year I started a tradition where I take my mom and my grandma out for breakfast. Last year my cousin Kristen happened to be in town so her and her mom tagged along and it just so happened that she was in town this year as well so they got to come again too! Also, my sister drove down from Utah so she was invited as well. It was so much fun to be around all the girls again! After breakfast we went to go see a chick flick, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, which was actually pretty stupid but it didn't matter because we were having a girls day out and it was going to be fun no matter what!
Here is myself, Emily, my grandma, and my cousin Kristen at breakfast. We just love spending time with our Grandma! I am so glad that she is able to come to these events with us!Then, the Monday after Mother's Day, all of us girls with the addition of my cousins Sarah and her son Wade and of course, Graham, went to Disneyland! We had so much fun! We even got to go on a couple of rides that I don't get to go on very often since I had so many babysitters! :)
Here is Graham and my mom waiting outside the Toy Story ride.
My grandma and I are getting ready for the 3-D action!
Here I am with my mom and Graham getting ready to get on the ride. I think Graham was the most excited of us all! Especially since he got to eat the 3-D glasses!
I don't know if Graham even realized that he was on a ride!!
For our last ride of the day, we went on It's a Small World and as you can see, Graham found something else to eat, my sunglasses! I was so glad that I got to spend time with my cousin Kristen. I miss her! 




No comments:
Post a Comment