Yep, the Easter bunny made his way to our little apartment this year for Graham's first Easter. We had such a fun Easter day. Graham found his Easter basket and then my parents and my grandma came over for some yummy french toast and then we all went to church together. Then we all gathered at my Grandma's house with the rest of my extended family. We ate some great food and had a great time being together on this great holiday. I didn't any pictures from my grandma's house and Graham had on this adorable outfit, so of course, I held my own little photo shoot, so bear with me. :)
He found it!!
He loved to shake his filled eggs.
He got a great new book for me to read to him at night.
Here is a cute video of Graham finding his first Easter basket:

























2 comments:
hey, the picture is still not showing up on your blog.
and I can't view your new video that you just posted, it says it currently not available.
gosh-it seems like blogger is really acting up these days.
Okay...so I just used Google Chrome and the picture came up and the video... thats weird..I guess Firefox isn't bringing up some pic-weird.
love the video!!
Post a Comment