Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break Disney Fun!

We just had the best Spring Break ever this year! Travis was off almost two weeks and we had just such a great time spending every second with each other as a family. Our first order of business was to go to Disneyland of course. The one thing that we really wanted to do was to take Graham on It's a Small World and so, to my amazement, we actually only had to wait 30 mins! It was totally worth it, he was mesmerized!
Since we were nearby, we decided to first ride Pirates of the Carribean. He is such a good sport while his parents drag him around everywhere.

Graham and Travis sitting on the ride after it was over. Graham is giving it the thumbs up! :)


Here we are in line for It's a Small World. The new parade was also about to start so it looks a lot more crowded than it really was.


Graham enjoyed trying to touch the bubbles that Travis were blowing.



All together on the ride! He is holding a little Mickey Mouse, I love it!


Graham and I on the ride. Look at his face!

What a cute boy!

On our way home. I wanted Travis to take a picture of his adorable outfit. White pants!


Here is a video of him on the ride, it's kinda dark but you can kinda tell that he was really amazed by the colors and sounds of the ride.

1 comment:

Teagan said...

I want to go!!!!!