Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wedding Day

I can't even believe it, but Travis and I were married four years ago today! Wow, it's amazing how fast time has flown by and we have been through so much in just our four short years of marriage. We have lived in four different places, two different states, both graduated from college, both gotten career jobs, gone on some amazing vacations to Hawaii, Europe, and Canada, and most importantly, had our beautiful little boy Graham. It has been the greatest adventure of my life, being married to Travis, and I am so grateful that we will be together forever. I love you, baby! :)


This is the first picture that Travis and I took together as a couple. We look so young!!



On our wedding day!


Four years later, more in love than ever, and ready for whatever comes next!


Also, just want to wish my brother-in-law, Taylor, a very happy birthday! He is celebrating a very important birthday today, don't worry Taylor, we all have to get there some time! :)

1 comment:

Teagan said...

you two are sooooo cute!!

I remember that day fondly... it was so fun getting up early, knocking at your door to do your hair... I thought it was a great bonding time and was honored to do it for you:)

ps-did you get my text? and email?

loves