Graham is three months today! Time has really flown by. He is just such an amazing little boy, so happy and so much fun to spend time with. He really is growing so fast and before we know it, he is going to sitting up by himself, rolling over, and crawling!! We have been loving being able to watch him grow and learn. Yesterday after Travis got home from his bike ride back from work, we went down to the pool so he could cool off. It ended up being a photo session with Graham. There are a lot of pictures but he was being so cute!


Graham has been obsessed with his hands lately. He is always sucking on them but only for a second. He doesn't do it to soothe or anything, he just is amazed by them. We thought that he might end up sucking his thumb or his finger or something, but nope, not yet.Such a cute boy!












6 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE. I WANT ONE! ;)
3 Months..WOW
Time flys when you are having fun!!
He is looseing his hair...
Just like his daddy when he was that age!
I wonder if he will have any left for Christmas...?
I love all the pictures and I have saved them all!(they all got big this time)
I love this blogging world!
Thanks for making my day:)
Love, me
Ashley he is so adorable! Congrats on making it to three months. I felt like three months was a real turning point for us- you guys look great! Happy Thanksgiving!!
He is getting so big! And now he really is looking a lot more like Travis... "Mini Travis." I love the outfit too! Of course his very fashionable Auntie gave him that!
such a cutie is RIGHT!!! oh I just want to eat him up!! I can see so much of Lillian in him... well you know what I mean... I just think that they really do look like cousin, relatives. Love you guys!!
I tired posting our rock band movie...but the only place that I found I could load it, it doesn't play the sound....RATS! I am still trying things. go check it out!:)
ashley I wrote you an email a few days ago...did you get it?
Post a Comment