This last weekend, Travis had Monday off so we decided to take Graham on his first roadtrip to visit his Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins in Arizona! We didn't get a lot of pictures but I have a few, mostly of just Graham because he is just so cute!

Here he is smiling because he is so excited to see his family!

Graham was so good on the first part of the trip. He slept all the way to the Arizona border and then we stopped at a Gas Station where we fed him and got him out of his car seat, poor kid.
This is a video of our stop.

I love this picture! We had to make one more stop before going to Travis' parents house and when we pulled him out of his car seat, he grabbed right on to his giraffe toy and wouldn't let go. I thought it was adorable!

He must love that thing!

We put Graham in a Bumbo (?) and sat him in front of the TV. I don't know if he liked it very much, but he looked too cute.

Haha, he doesn't look very comfortable!

I love this picture, I think it's very artistic.
After spending a couple days with Travis's family and having such a great time just hanging out, we went down South to visit my sister and her family. I wish both families lived closer to us, because I want Graham to be able to see his cousins as much as he can!

Of course, we had to have the cousins all take a bath together, all thats missing is some bubbles!! Maybe when Graham is a little older and can sit up by himself.

I think Graham enjoyed the freedom of the bath. Better then his normal bath in his tub for the sink. We might need to do this more often.

Haha, poor Graham, he got really upset after a while! I love his cry face, he really knows how to belt it out.

Graham is worn out after having such a fun weekend! We still haven't been able to lay him down to sleep without swaddling him because after about 20 mins of complete blissful sleep like this, he moves, hits himself in the face, and wakes up. But we are close.

Such a happy boy!

Payton took this picture. I see a future photographer in the future.

Graham with his cousin's Owen and Payton! Payton was very helpful and made sure that Graham was always happy and comfortable. She would always make sure he was covered with a blanket. I think she needs a new little baby brother or sister to be a mom too (hint, hint!).

As part of our driving home tradition, we stopped at the Pizza Hut Resturant in Blythe to eat, feed Graham, and get him out of his car seat for a while. It helped him and he slept the rest of the way home!
Here is our sleeping little boy as we reached home. He slept all 7 1/2 hours of our drive. What a good little boy!
We had so much fun on our road trip this last weekend! We can't wait to come back at Christmas and see everyone again.


2 comments:
it looks like you didn't break out the camera much when you were with us...bummer... we needed one of those cute cousin pictures.
I have been so lazy on my blog...but You bet your bum that I am going to post the video of us jammin'.
We had such a GREAT time with you guys...as always!
Love you-
What a cute little family you are. Graham has the sweetest face! And I loved the Corrs background music in your video. I think that's why he kept smiling while he was sleeping.
Post a Comment