Yesterday, Travis and I decided it was time to renew our Disneyland passes (we got a great deal and ended up with $120 worth of Disney gift cards for the both of us) and took Graham on his first trip to Disneyland. We went with my mom and dad and we had such a great time! We went late and just had dinner and walked around with Graham, he absolutely loved looking at all the lights! I am sure he had no idea what was going on, but he looked adorable in his little Mickey Mouse ears beanie that his Aunt Emily got him and we had fun getting back to Disneyland, it had been too long! We are so excited for all the many trips to come!
Here are some fun pictures (I think I went a little over board, but I just thought Graham was adorable!):
This is the picture that they took of us as we entered California Adventure. We had to get it to commemorate Graham's first trip!
Here we are on the tram. Don't you love his Mickey ears!!??

A close up of our little boy.

Graham and his dad!

Graham "flying"

Graham and Grandma having a great time.

Graham and Grandpa. They were having so much fun together, Grandpa kept making him laugh!

Graham and I. We got him a First Visit pin and put it on his hat. Too cute!


Our family picture in front of the Christmas Tree!
Well, Disneyland was so much fun and I am so excited for all of the many trips we are going to make in the future with Graham. He is also looking forward to going with all of his cousins (hint, hint)!





9 comments:
So that hat looks totally cute on him! Those pictures are super cute!
Ashley, holy moly Graham is adorable! What a cute hat- and so fun you can start making memories at Disneyland with your own family. We miss you guys!
are you kidding me with how cute your kid is?
1) that face is just adorable...
2) that beanie... priceless!
3) love the shirt :)
4) let's plan a d-land night with the kids!
hint hint is right... let us know what this means:) we need a road trip!!
ps-that hat is absolutely adorable... did you get that there...and in the first few pic did you turn it around or was that a button or sticker that you put on it later... I was DIEING WHEN I CAME TO YOUR BLOG...SO WAS CHARLOTTE...she got mad at me when I went to this screen to comment...it looks like we will be having your blog up on the computer all day today-HA!
^No, the hat was not purchased at Disneyland. Graham's aunt Emily bought that for him from some store. Also, the 1st Visit thingy is a button that they give to anyone who is there for the fist time. They do it as a souveniere kinda thing. Furthermore -- YES! This is a big invite to come out to California (avoiding the fires on your way) and go to Disneyland with Graham. I have two free passes with your names on them, still working on another pass for Grandma (cause she needs to see her grandkids play in Disneyland -- sorry, it's an unwriten rule). See you soon!
already told mom about that and she said that is something FORSURE she and dad are going to talk about. they would love to go.
okay so Shaun and I want to know when we should plan to come out... tell us some good times to come. I told/showed Shaun your blog yesterday and she was so excited. Love you guys
He is such a cute kid! I love the Mickey Mouse ears. Mmmm...how I would love to get my camera on him. :)
Post a Comment