Welcome to the world, Graham Tyler Harmor!! He was born August 22nd at 1:47pm and weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. Everything went perfect and he is perfect and I will write more later and tell you everything! But here are some pictures:
We will be at Mission Hospital until Monday and then I will post more and give more detail about the entire experience!


10 comments:
oh my gosh.... I love him already!! He is just so Handsome!!!!
I can't be believe you are a father, brother!! You are going to be a great one do doubt about it!!!
Is so fun that Graham was born on Lillian's birthday... but its only fitting since we share a birthday that our kids would!!!
They are going to be best of friends!!
CONGRATS!! do you feel our arms around all 3 of you guys!!!!
He is so cute! And I love the hair. Can't wait to meet the little guy. (And see his parents of course.)
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear the whole story. Graham is darling and teeny. I think he already looks like Travis!
We had such fun surprising you guys this weekend.
I don't think you could have kept your dad and I away...being Grandparents is the BEST!!!
We love you Graham...
Ashley, it was so nice to see your mom and dad too.
We are now very connected to the Simms family:)
Love, Me
I can't wait for more pictures, I am going crazy!!!:)
ASH!! I am so excited for you!! He is adorable! I can't wait to hear how everything went!! Good luck over these next few weeks...
Trav - congrats bro, Graham is an awesome name. I'm glad to see both Ashley and the little one are doing well.
chuck_d
WOW... your little Graham is gorgeous! Seriously he is a cutie! I am so happy for you two and can't wait to hear all about him and the birth!
he is beautiful!!!! congrats you two!!! we cant wait to meet him! i LOVE the name grahm!
Graham is heavenly!!!! :D congratulations, Mama! :D
Post a Comment