Thursday, August 14, 2008

Worst News Ever (Well, not really, but still)

I just got through looking at my daily yahoo news fix and have seen the most horrible news! Warner Brothers has been back the Harry Potter 6 movie release date from November to next July!! July 2009!! A whole eight months later!! I know, I know, worst news ever! :) I know you might think I am being silly, but if you know me, then you would understand. I have seen every movie, except the first one, at midnight and have been planing to see this one at midnight as well. I already had a babysitter all lined up because I wasn't going to miss it. Gosh, I just realized, my baby Graham will almost be one by the time this movie comes out! And he isn't even born!
Alright, I am done venting...but honestly, this is the lamest news I have heard in a long time.
Here is the link in case you want to see this horrible news yourself:

1 comment:

Teagan said...

lets all put our hands together.... she did it....

I am finally done with my post...go check it out