Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Shower #2

So, again, like I was saying before, I was lucky enough to have three different showers thrown for me and Graham! So spoiled!! The second one was thrown by my ward that I grew up in and also the ward that Travis and I went to when we first moved to California when we were living with my parents. I have known most of the people in the ward my whole life so I was really excited when a few of them told me that they wanted to throw me a shower. The shower was put on by three wonderful ladies, whose names are on the invitation shown below. I couldn't have asked for a better shower and I enjoyed every moment of it. I don't have a lot of pictures but here are some:
First, this was the invitation that was sent out. I thought it was adorable!
They decorarted Carolyn's house so cute with some fun decorations. Simple, but fabulous!
Of course, a shower wouldn't be complete without some great food. It all looked very delicious but I saved my carb fill for the best part ....
....the delicious cake of course!! Isn't it so cute? I think this is one of the best cakes ever made. It is really too bad that it had to get eaten ... or on second thought, it honestly was even better tasting than it looked!
And lastly, here I am opening one of many, many gifts that we received that night. Everybody was so thoughtful and Graham added to his endless supply of great new clothes and toys. He is going to be one stylish little boy!!
I had such a wonderful time at this shower and I was so excited to see so many people. Even though its my parents ward still, we don't get to see every one very often so I was so excited to see everyone that attended. It was absolutely perfect! Thanks Luana, Carolyn and Jodee for everything!

No comments: