Sunday, January 6, 2008

Getting our Christmas Tree!

Now, I know that Christmas is over but we have been so busy that I didn't have a chance to post any of our pictures from our wonderful Christmas this year...so bear with me and re-live Christmas again!
We, of course, had to get a real Christmas tree this year. Two years ago, for our first Christmas together, we didn't get our tree until Christmas Eve so to our surprise, we did much better this year and got it a couple of weeks early! Here are some pictures from our experience picking out a tree:

Here is Travis picking out our perfect little tree. It was one of the first that we saw. We were in and out in about ten minutes!Our little tree fit so nicely in the trunk of our car. It was so nice to not have to worry about scratching the top!
Travis did a great job putting the tree in its stand! It looked so good in our tiny apartment! Thanks Grandma for the tree stand!
Here is our finished product! We don't have too many ornaments, but we are proud of our little tree! It made our apartment feel like a home during Christmas!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Very cute! I think Christmas trees look better without tons of stuff on them (ours was the opposite and I got sick of it).