Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas with Payton and Owen

Since we were in Arizona having Christmas with Travis' parents, we decided to swing by my sister's house to give Payton and Owen their gifts. They were also opening a bunch of presents since they were going to Las Vegas for Christmas. Here are some pictures:

Here is Payton unwrapping her gifts. She was so calm about the whole thing. She was so excited about everything!
Owen still wasn't too sure about the whole Christmas thing but he did love to watch the singing snowman and penguins! It has a button that you press to make them sing and move and he kept pressing it over and over again and laughing! He loved it!
I made Payton a flannel princess blanket. I think she was pretty excited, but then again, if it has any princess on it, she gets pretty excited!
Here is Owen with his sports flannel blanket that I made him. I know he loved it, he kept laughing and laughing. I think the softness of it made him giggle. So adorable!

We were so happy that we were able to stop by and see these two!

4 comments:

Krischelle said...

my most favorite thing during christmas is watching kids' faces light up when opening presents! well, that and opening my own, of course haha.

Liz said...

Those blankets are awesome, Ashley! Very impressive. Those are two cute kids.

Erin said...

Yeah- my sister had a fourth- can you believe it? He is only about 4 weeks younger than roy. She is doing great though. I can't wait to see your pictures from Canada!!

daniell miner said...

your blog is way cute! im jealous u guys got to go to az! we were here for the holidays, but had fun and made new traditions! how are u guys? we miss u!