Travis and I were lucky enough to have Christmas come early this year! We drove up to Arizona to spend the weekend with Barbara and Morris and we celebrated Christmas. It was everything that we could have asked for! We had such an amazing time and I can't thank them enough for making it as wonderful as it was! Here are some pictures from our Christmas in Arizona:
We had an amazing dinner of Prime Rib and mashed potatoes and asparagus! Mom, I actually ate asparagus and found that I liked it! Be proud! But seriously, the food was amazing and the ambiance was perfect. We had some delicious sparkling apple/cranberry/grape (I don't know which) cider and great food on fine china. I can't wait for next year's dinner!
Surprise, we had a baby! Haha, just kidding. Here is our niece Lilian! She is just so precious and we threatened many times to take her home with us and pass her as our own child! :)
We were all definitely spoiled this year with all of these presents!
Charlotte had a good time opening all of her presents. Here she is opening up her dress up chest which had so many fun dresses to dress up in. We even got her some fun dress up shoes for her to try on with these dresses!
Travis and I had fun this year thinking up something for his parents. They traveled to San Francisco during Christmas so created this travel bag of fun for them to take on their trip. We got them a book on San Francisco, magazines, books, a scarf, some gloves, a luggage lock, and of course, the essential travel neck pillow! We hope that they enjoyed using all of our stuff on their trip. (P.S. we want to see some pictures!)
Teagan and Shaun got a great new laptop computer! Yes it is actually green!
I was lucky and I got to hold Lilian while her parents were opening their gifts...my favorite thing to do.Well, we definitely had an amazing Christmas this year. Thanks again for everything Barbara and Morris! We both look forward to what next year brings!


3 comments:
Love the pictures!!! we love you guys! It has been so great having you guys closer. LOVE YOU TWO.
and you are always welcome to come hold Lillian.
that Lillian is ADORABLE!!! for 2 seconds-- 2 seconds, i thought she was yours and travis's. but i figured there would be some prego pics here in the previous blogs lol looks like you guys had a great christmas! :)
You could probably pass Lillian off as your own child more easily than her own parents. No offense Teagan. She has dark hair, unlike either of her parents. :) She is adorable
Love the green computer. Your idea for the Harmor parents was awesome. We had a hard time coming up with a gift for Dan's parents (they spent Christmas here with us). But, we finally did and I think it was a success, too. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment