So, these last few months have been crazy busy and we have some exciting news that we haven't been able to share on this blog until now. In January, I (Ashley) accepted a job in Utah! My old company hired me to start their Microbiology department for their Utah facility and we couldn't turn it down so we are moving to Utah! I have actually been up in Utah since the second week of May while Travis finished up the school year. My mom and dad have been so wonderful and they have been taking care of Graham while Travis and I work. It has been quite the interesting few months, but finally we are all going to be together again as a family in the next couple of weeks. We are looking forward to this new adventure in our lives!
The best part about moving to Utah is that we were able to buy our first home, a new home! I have been watching it get built from scratch over the last couple of months, which has been very exciting, and it is going to be completed this week. Just in time for Travis and Graham. Everything has worked out so well. Here are some pictures:
A few weeks ago, we had walls, windows, and thats about it.
Starting to complete the outside.
Our kitchen
The outside. Almost finished!The hardest part about the last month or so is that I haven't been able to see Graham and Travis. I get to skype all the time, so that has made it easier, but the best part is that Travis has been sending me pictures of him from his iphone. It is the very best part of my day! Here are some pictures of what Graham has been up to:














3 comments:
im so happy it is all coming together for you guys! congrats on the house, it is amazing! keep posting pics when you get it all set up...and of that adorable sweet boy!
That is so awesome. I love it when things just "fall together" in the right time/order. Plus now you're in Utah...i might see you sometime. lol Graham is adorable
I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats on the new home! Becoming a new homeowner is a great feeling! I loved the pictures of Graham! Your home looks fabulous! can't wait to see more pictures ! :D
Post a Comment