Sunday, May 2, 2010

Disney, Disney, Disney

For the first time in the last couple of months, Travis and I both had our Saturday completely free so Travis called up a friend, who got us into Disneyland for free! It was such a great day and we had an amazing time. It really is one of our favorite places to go as a family!
Graham and Travis excited to go!

Graham and I on the tram (he only smiles when he is taking pictures with his dad).

(Yeah, told you so) On Graham's favorite ride, the carousel!

(Haha! This was close!) I love to take him on the carousel, he is so amazed by everything and he loves to wave at all the people watching!

Yep, he is definitely a daddy's boy.

On the Storybook Boat, Graham was a little nervous about it.

Of course, we had to check out Captain EO. It totally freaked out Graham but it was a blast from the past, I definitely recommend it.

Graham putting on his 3-D glasses.

"Cheese!"

Getting ready to ride Autopia for the first time!

Graham got to drive, I don't think I'm ready for that yet!

On the road!

Enjoying a fruit by the foot, yummy!

(Yep, we tried again) Having yummy dinner!

Such a big boy!

Even at Disneyland, he still managed to find the time to play with his favorite cars.

Finally, he smiles! :)

Family picture in California Adventure.

While waiting for the fireworks, he kept putting this water bottle up to his eyes and would say "cheese!". I think I took ten pictures of him doing this. He would get upset if I didn't take the picture. He can be so silly!

I caught a cute picture as he was bringing the water bottle down from his face.

Graham managed to stay awake for the fireworks but after they were over, he was so tired!

But I still managed to get a smile! :)

What a fun day!

No comments: